Monday, August 4, 2008

so many addictions, too many work days

So by now I've realized that within the time I've been wedding planning, I've been introduced (actually reminded) of the many time-consuming activites my laptop and the internet have to offer. And now, I've picked up another (bad?) habit. Blogs.



I'm not sure what takes up more of my time. Facebook? TheKnot? Registry Stalking? Maybe blogging is the new contender. I used to do this before. When I was in college and my job didn't drain the life out of me. But I L-O-V-E my job. Talking to crazy people all day long. It keeps you grounded, you know?

Well today was Monday. Ew. And I think I might be pulling a Ferris (as in Bueller) sometime soon. I need to recuperate :) from life lol.

As for the home repairs - Donald installed (no, not by himself, with a friend's help) our new door that leads to the back yard. It's made of steel. Yes. Steel. No furbaby claws can go through that (we hope). All that is needed is the moulding. And then soon we're off to the bank to get some moolah (a home equity line of credit) to pay for the repairs (new kitchen, new bathroom, yay) that my parents oh-so-incredibly neglected for so long. Don't you love a fixer upper?

It's only 11:20 pm? OMG. I feel like I've been up for 3 days. I'm totally for 30 hour days. And 4 day work weeks. Anyone concur?

1 comment:

Meli said...

Your blog cracks me up already!
This is mrs.zero from one of your many addictions, the knot. ;)

Don't get me started on my own online addictions. There are many :x